Due to the easing of Victoria Government restrictions, St Paschal Library will reopen from Monday 1st of November. Library hours for the rest of 2021 are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm
Access to St Paschal Library is subject to the following requirements:
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth at all times while in the library
- All visitors to the library must check in using the Services Victoria app, even if you have already checked in at YTU. A paper check-in form is available if you cannot check-in using the app.
- All visitors to the library will need to provide proof of vaccination via one of the following methods:
- The COVID-19 digital certificate displayed when checking in using the Services Victoria app
- The COVID-19 digital certificate in the Services Victoria app or Medicare Express Plus app
- A printed Australian Government-issued COVID-19 vaccination certificate or Vaccination history showing two doses of an approved vaccine
- A valid medical exemption, in the form of a medical certificate or letter issued in the last six months by an authorised medical professional
- A density limit of 1 person per 4 square metres applies at all times, and appropriate social distancing practices must be observed.
Please ask a staff member if you need help with checking in. More information about proof of vaccination can be found at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-vaccine-certificate.
We look forward to seeing everyone in the library soon.
St Paschal Library.