ALL STUDENTS NEED TO ENROL PERSONALLY BY APPOINTMENT through the YTU Office – Phone 9890 3771
All Coursework Students (except GCTRE students) need to make an appointment to see the Academic Dean.
GCTRE Students and Higher Degree by Research students need to make an appointment to see Associate Professor Michael Kelly.
Coursework student’s enrolment dates:
- Monday 28 November – Friday 16 December 2016
- Monday 23 January – Tuesday 16 February 2017
- Monday 19 June – Friday 6 July 2017
- Monday 27 November 2017– Friday 15 December 2017 for Enrolments for the 2018 year
Higher Degrees by Research Enrolment Dates
- 15 November 2016: Applications for (domestic) HDR admissions, 1st semester 2017
- 15 November 2016: Applications for (international) HDR admissions, 2nd semester 2017
- 15 April 2017: Applications for (domestic) HDR admissions, 2nd semester 2017
- 15 April 2017: Applications for (international) HDR admissions, 1st semester 2018
- 15 November 2017: Applications for (domestic) HDR admissions, 1st semester 2018
- 15 November 2017: Applications for (international) HDR admissions, 2nd semester 2018
It is also possible to make appointments for Saturday morning and after normal business hours.
NEW Students need to bring the following to the interview:
- Academic Transcripts (VCE Certificate or equivalent and other tertiary transcripts). If the transcript is a copy it needs to be certified.
- Proof of Australian Citizenship (Current passport OR Birth Certificate and name-change documents)
- Tax File Number (If applying for FEE-HELP)
- Cash, cheque, B pay or credit card if paying fees upfront rather than FEE-HELP
ALL Students need to bring a current passport-size photograph for your student card and a file copy.
ALL Students must enrol by the above dates.
Only in exceptional circumstances would a student be permitted to enrol in a unit after the first lecture in that unit.
The College reserves the right to alter or cancel unit offerings when circumstances warrant, especially if an insufficient number is enrolled.
YTU reserves the right to use its discretion in accepting applications for enrolment and re-enrolment
Students wishing to take units at other colleges must enrol through the Academic Dean of YTU.
Any change in enrolment must be authorised, in writing, by the Academic Dean or Postgraduate Coordinator of YTU. These changes must occur BEFORE the Census Date in each semester (normally, three weeks into the semester).